Spencer Dinwiddie NBA Player Preview vs. the Heat - November 16
Spencer Dinwiddie could make a big impact for the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday at 7:30 PM ET, versus the Miami Heat.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
If you'd like to make predictions on Dinwiddie's performance, we dive into his available prop bets, using stats and trends, below.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Bets vs. the Heat
- Points Prop: Over 14.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+104)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-128)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+142)
Looking to bet on one or more of Dinwiddie's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Heat 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- The Heat were ranked second in the NBA defensively last year, allowing 109.8 points per game.
- On the boards, the Heat gave up 41.9 rebounds per game last season, sixth in the league in that category.
- The Heat were the 14th-ranked team in the league in assists allowed per game last season, at 25.6.
- Giving up 13.1 made three-pointers per game last year, the Heat were 28th in the league in that category.
Spencer Dinwiddie vs. the Heat
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.