St. John's (NY) vs. North Texas: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The North Texas Mean Green (2-0) face the St. John's (NY) Red Storm (1-1) at 1:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPNU.
You will check out odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the North Texas vs. St. John's (NY) matchup in this article.
St. John's (NY) vs. North Texas Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Arena in Charleston, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
St. John's (NY) vs. North Texas Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||North Texas Moneyline||St. John's (NY) Moneyline|
|BetMGM||North Texas (-3.5)||137.5||-160||+135||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||North Texas (-3.5)||136.5||-152||+126||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
St. John's (NY) vs. North Texas Betting Trends (2022-23)
- St. John's (NY) compiled a 14-15-0 ATS record last year.
- North Texas covered 15 times in 29 games with a spread last season.
- The Mean Green and their opponents combined to go over the point total 14 out of 29 times last season.
St. John's (NY) Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- St. John's (NY), based on its national championship odds (+8000), ranks significantly better (37th in college basketball) than it does in our computer ranking (125th).
- St. John's (NY)'s chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 1.2%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.