St. John's (NY) vs. North Texas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest at TD Arena has the St. John's (NY) Red Storm (1-1) squaring off against the North Texas Mean Green (2-0) at 1:30 PM ET (on November 16). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 80-77 victory for St. John's (NY), so it should be a competitive matchup.
Based on our computer prediction, North Texas is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 5.5. The two teams are projected to eclipse the 135.5 total.
St. John's (NY) vs. North Texas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: Charleston, South Carolina
- Venue: TD Arena
- Line: St. John's (NY) -5.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): St. John's (NY) -210, North Texas +175
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
St. John's (NY) vs. North Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: St. John's (NY) 80, North Texas 77
Spread & Total Prediction for St. John's (NY) vs. North Texas
- Pick ATS: North Texas (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
St. John's (NY) Performance Insights
- On offense, St. John's (NY) was the 50th-ranked team in the country (77.3 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 316th (75.2 points allowed per game).
- On the glass, the Red Storm were fifth-best in the nation in rebounds (37.2 per game) last season. They were 275th in rebounds allowed (32.5 per game).
- Last season St. John's (NY) was ranked 40th in college basketball in assists with 15.2 per game.
- With 5.8 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 33.1% from downtown last year, the Red Storm were 324th and 234th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Giving up 8.4 3-pointers per game and conceding 34.5% from downtown last season, St. John's (NY) was 312th and 235th in college basketball, respectively, in those categories.
- The Red Storm took 27% percent of their shots from beyond the arc last year, and 73% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 19.9% of the Red Storm's baskets were 3-pointers, and 80.1% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.