St. John's (NY) vs. Penn State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Penn State Lady Lions (3-0) and St. John's Red Storm (1-1) matching up at Carnesecca Arena has a projected final score of 84-62 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Penn State, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Red Storm head into this contest after a 74-69 loss to Monmouth on Friday.
St. John's (NY) vs. Penn State Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Carnesecca Arena in Queens, New York
St. John's (NY) vs. Penn State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Penn State 84, St. John's (NY) 62
Other Big East Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
St. John's (NY) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Red Storm outscored opponents by 5.7 points per game last season, with a +183 scoring differential overall. They put up 65.3 points per game (172nd in college basketball) and gave up 59.6 per contest (59th in college basketball).
- In conference games, St. John's (NY) scored fewer points per game (63.1) than its overall average (65.3).
- Offensively the Red Storm fared better in home games last year, putting up 68.4 points per game, compared to 62.4 per game in road games.
- In 2022-23, St. John's (NY) gave up 57.8 points per game at home. In away games, it allowed 62.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.