Army vs. Air Force Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game features the Air Force Falcons (2-1) and the Army Black Knights (1-2) clashing at Clune Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 80-60 win for heavily favored Air Force according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Black Knights' most recent outing on Sunday ended in a 71-63 win over Fairleigh Dickinson.
Army vs. Air Force Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Clune Arena in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Army vs. Air Force Score Prediction
- Prediction: Air Force 80, Army 60
Other Patriot Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Army Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Black Knights were outscored by 3.8 points per game last season (scoring 60.9 points per game to rank 259th in college basketball while allowing 64.7 per outing to rank 190th in college basketball) and had a -114 scoring differential overall.
- Army averaged 1.5 more points in Patriot games (62.4) than overall (60.9).
- At home the Black Knights scored 58.8 points per game last season, 3.7 fewer points than they averaged away (62.5).
- Army gave up fewer points at home (61.9 per game) than away (66.8) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.