Army vs. Quinnipiac Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game features the Quinnipiac Bobcats (2-1) and the Army Black Knights (0-3) facing off at Christl Arena in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 79-63 win for heavily favored Quinnipiac according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 5:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Quinnipiac should cover the spread, which is listed at 6.5. The two sides are projected to go under the 142.5 over/under.
Army vs. Quinnipiac Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: West Point, New York
- Venue: Christl Arena
- Line: Quinnipiac -6.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Quinnipiac -275, Army +220
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Army vs. Quinnipiac Score Prediction
- Prediction: Quinnipiac 79, Army 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Army vs. Quinnipiac
- Pick ATS: Quinnipiac (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Army Performance Insights
- With 73.1 points per game on offense, Army was 141st in college basketball last season. At the other end, it surrendered 70.4 points per contest, which ranked 191st in college basketball.
- The Black Knights pulled down 32.1 rebounds per game (156th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 28.9 rebounds per contest (51st-ranked).
- Army ranked 186th in the country with 12.9 dimes per contest.
- Last season the Black Knights averaged 12.3 turnovers per game (224th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 10.3 turnovers per contest (317th-ranked).
- The Black Knights sank 7.6 threes per game (149th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while putting up a 35.2% three-point percentage (116th-ranked).
- With 7.4 threes conceded per game, Army was 204th in the country. It ceded a 33.2% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 137th in college basketball.
- Army took 61.4% two-pointers and 38.6% from three-point land last season. Of the team's baskets, 71.5% were two-pointers and 28.5% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.