Army vs. Quinnipiac: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Army Black Knights (0-3) are underdogs (+6.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Quinnipiac Bobcats (2-1) at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Christl Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup's over/under is set at 143.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Army vs. Quinnipiac Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: West Point, New York
- Venue: Christl Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Black Knights Betting Records & Stats
- Army played 13 games last season that finished with more than 143.5 points.
- The Black Knights had a 143.5-point average over/under in their contests last year, equal to this game's total.
- The Black Knights were 13-14-0 against the spread last year.
- Army was underdogs 11 times last season and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- Last season, the Black Knights were at least a +220 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Black Knights have a 31.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Army vs. Quinnipiac Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 143.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 143.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Army Insights & Trends
- The Black Knights scored an average of 73.1 points per game last year, only 3.4 more points than the 69.7 the Bobcats allowed.
- When it scored more than 69.7 points last season, Army went 10-6 against the spread and 12-6 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Army vs. Quinnipiac Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Army vs. Quinnipiac Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|3-7-0||Home ATS Record||5-7-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||8-5-0|
|75.2||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||74.0|
|73.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||72.7|
|7-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-4-0|
|8-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.