Buffalo vs. Stonehill Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game between the Buffalo Bulls (2-1) and Stonehill Skyhawks (0-4) going head to head at Alumni Arena has a projected final score of 75-56 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Buffalo, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 6:00 PM ET on November 17.
In their last time out, the Bulls won on Tuesday 92-75 over Niagara.
Buffalo vs. Stonehill Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Alumni Arena in Buffalo, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Buffalo vs. Stonehill Score Prediction
- Prediction: Buffalo 75, Stonehill 56
Other MAC Predictions
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Eastern Michigan
- Central Michigan vs Cleveland State
- Western Kentucky vs Miami (OH)
- Bowling Green vs Xavier
- Northern Iowa vs Ball State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Buffalo Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bulls scored 65.1 points per game last season (176th in college basketball) and conceded 65.4 (209th in college basketball) for a -7 scoring differential overall.
- With 66.8 points per game in MAC matchups, Buffalo tallied 1.7 more points per game in conference games compared to its season average (65.1 PPG).
- The Bulls averaged 65.7 points per game in home games last year, compared to 63.9 points per game in road games, a difference of 1.8 points per contest.
- Buffalo allowed 64.1 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 1.8 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (65.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.