Colgate vs. Yale Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Yale Bulldogs (2-1) and the Colgate Raiders (1-1) at Avenir Centre should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 86-68 and heavily favors Yale to take home the win. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Yale projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup against Colgate. The total is listed at 148.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Colgate vs. Yale Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Moncton, New Brunswick
- Venue: Avenir Centre
- Line: Yale -3.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Yale -185, Colgate +150
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Colgate vs. Yale Score Prediction
- Prediction: Yale 86, Colgate 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Colgate vs. Yale
- Pick ATS: Yale (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Over (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Colgate Performance Insights
- On offense, Colgate scored 78.1 points per game (34th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It allowed 69.3 points per contest on defense (150th-ranked).
- With 30.9 rebounds per game, the Raiders ranked 238th in college basketball. They gave up 29.4 rebounds per contest, which ranked 71st in college basketball.
- Colgate was one of the best teams in college basketball when it comes to assists, as it dished out 18.1 per game (third-best in college basketball).
- The Raiders forced 11.8 turnovers per game last season (183rd-ranked in college basketball), but they averaged only 9.7 turnovers per contest (20th-best).
- The Raiders drained 8.2 treys per game last year (85th-ranked in college basketball), and they had a 40.3% three-point percentage (best).
- Last year Colgate ceded 7.7 three-pointers per game (240th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 35.9% (308th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Colgate attempted 37.9 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 65.2% of the shots it attempted (and 72.6% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20.3 treys per contest, which were 34.8% of its shots (and 27.4% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.