Knicks vs. Wizards Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Washington Wizards (2-9) are underdogs (+7.5) as they try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (6-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Capital One Arena. The matchup airs on MNMT and MSG.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Knicks vs. Wizards Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: MNMT and MSG
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Capital One Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Knicks vs. Wizards Score Prediction
- Prediction: Knicks 117 - Wizards 109
Knicks vs Wizards Additional Info
|Knicks vs Wizards Injury Report|
|Knicks vs Wizards Players to Watch|
|Knicks vs Wizards Odds/Over/Under|
|Knicks vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats|
|Knicks vs Wizards Player Props|
|How to Watch Knicks vs Wizards|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Knicks vs. Wizards
- Pick ATS: Knicks (- 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Knicks (-8.4)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 226.5
- The Knicks sport a 7-4-0 ATS record this season compared to the 5-6-0 mark of the Wizards.
- As a 7.5-point favorite or more in 2023-24, New York is 2-0 against the spread compared to the 3-3 ATS record Washington racks up as a 7.5-point underdog.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total 36.4% of the time this season (four out of 11). That's less often than Washington and its opponents have (eight out of 11).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Knicks are 4-1, while the Wizards are 1-8 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Knicks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Knicks Performance Insights
- The Knicks have a top-five defense this year, ranking best in the league with 105.2 points allowed per game. Offensively, they rank 25th with 109.1 points scored per contest.
- New York is playing well in terms of rebounding, as it ranks third-best in the league in rebounds (47.2 per game) and best in boards allowed (40.5 per contest).
- The Knicks are dishing out only 23.1 dimes per contest, which ranks fourth-worst in the league.
- New York ranks fifth-best in the NBA by committing just 12.3 turnovers per game. In terms of forced turnovers, it ranks 11th in the league (14.5 per contest).
- The Knicks are sinking 13.6 treys per game (ninth-ranked in NBA) this year, while putting up a 37.2% three-point percentage (seventh-ranked).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.