Niagara vs. Hawaii: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-0) hit the court against the Niagara Purple Eagles (0-2) at TBA ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 on Spectrum Sports.
In this article, you can see odds and spreads for the Hawaii vs. Niagara matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Niagara vs. Hawaii Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at TBA ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: Spectrum Sports
Niagara vs. Hawaii Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Hawaii Moneyline||Niagara Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Hawaii (-13.5)||127.5||-1100||+700||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Hawaii (-13.5)||128.5||-1200||+680||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Niagara vs. Hawaii Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Niagara won 11 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Purple Eagles covered the spread once last season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Hawaii put together a 13-16-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 16 times in Rainbow Warriors games.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.