Saint Bonaventure vs. Auburn Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game at Barclays Center has the Auburn Tigers (2-1) taking on the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (2-1) at 7:00 PM ET on November 17. Our computer prediction projects a 78-68 victory for Auburn, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, Saint Bonaventure is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 10.5. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 142.5 total.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Auburn Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: Auburn -10.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Auburn -600, Saint Bonaventure +425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Saint Bonaventure vs. Auburn Score Prediction
- Prediction: Auburn 78, Saint Bonaventure 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Saint Bonaventure vs. Auburn
- Pick ATS: Saint Bonaventure (+10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Saint Bonaventure Performance Insights
- Last year Saint Bonaventure scored 66.8 points per game (306th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 67.7 points per contest (102nd-ranked).
- The Bonnies averaged 29.8 boards per game (288th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 31.8 rebounds per contest (222nd-ranked).
- Last season Saint Bonaventure ranked 274th in college basketball in assists, averaging 11.9 per game.
- With 11.9 turnovers per game, the Bonnies ranked 189th in college basketball. They forced 12.5 turnovers per contest, which ranked 128th in college basketball.
- Last year the Bonnies made 7.1 threes per game (210th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 34.8% (146th-ranked) from three-point land.
- With a 28.7% three-point percentage allowed last year, Saint Bonaventure was fifth-best in the nation. It ranked 46th in college basketball by giving up 6.1 treys per contest.
- Of the shots attempted by Saint Bonaventure last year, 63.8% of them were two-pointers (70.6% of the team's made baskets) and 36.2% were from beyond the arc (29.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.