St. John's (NY) vs. Dayton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game at TD Arena has the Dayton Flyers (2-1) matching up with the St. John's (NY) Red Storm (2-1) at 2:00 PM (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a 71-65 win for Dayton, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Dayton should cover the spread, which currently sits at 1.5. The two sides are projected to go under the 138.5 total.
St. John's (NY) vs. Dayton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Charleston, South Carolina
- Venue: TD Arena
- Line: Dayton -1.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Dayton -110, St. John's (NY) -110
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
St. John's (NY) vs. Dayton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Dayton 71, St. John's (NY) 65
Spread & Total Prediction for St. John's (NY) vs. Dayton
- Pick ATS: Dayton (-1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
St. John's (NY) Performance Insights
- Offensively, St. John's (NY) posted 77.3 points per game (50th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It allowed 75.2 points per contest at the other end (316th-ranked).
- The Red Storm allowed 32.5 boards per game last season (275th-ranked in college basketball), but they thrived by grabbing 37.2 rebounds per game (fifth-best).
- St. John's (NY) averaged 15.2 dimes per game, which ranked them 40th in the country.
- With 13.5 turnovers per game, the Red Storm ranked 320th in college basketball. They forced 14 turnovers per contest, which ranked 44th in college basketball.
- Last season the Red Storm made 5.8 threes per game (324th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 33.1% (234th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last year St. John's (NY) gave up 8.4 three-pointers per game (312th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.5% (235th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Last season St. John's (NY) took 73% two-pointers, accounting for 80.1% of the team's baskets. It shot 27% threes (19.9% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.