Army vs. Coastal Carolina: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The Army Black Knights (4-6) will look to upset the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (7-3) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Michie Stadium. The Chanticleers are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3 points. The over/under is 41.5 in the contest.
In this article, you will take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Coastal Carolina vs. Army matchup.
Army vs. Coastal Carolina Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: West Point, New York
- Venue: Michie Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Army vs. Coastal Carolina Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Coastal Carolina Moneyline||Army Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Coastal Carolina (-3)||41.5||-150||+125||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Coastal Carolina (-2.5)||41.5||-142||+118||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Florida vs Missouri
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Colorado vs Washington State
- UCLA vs USC
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- SMU vs Memphis
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- North Carolina vs Clemson
Army vs. Coastal Carolina Betting Trends
- Army has won three games against the spread this season, failing to cover six times.
- The Black Knights have covered the spread three times this season (3-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Coastal Carolina has covered eight times in 10 chances against the spread this season.
- The Chanticleers have been favored by 3 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.