Army vs. Coastal Carolina: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
The Army Black Knights (4-6) are 3-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 against the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (7-3). The contest has a point total set at 41.5.
From an offensive standpoint, Coastal Carolina ranks 48th in the FBS with 30.1 points per game. Meanwhile, the team's defense ranks 41st in points allowed (371.4 points allowed per contest). Army has been struggling on offense, ranking 16th-worst with 311.8 total yards per game. It has been more effective on defense, giving up 367.8 total yards per contest (59th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Army vs. Coastal Carolina Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: West Point, New York
- Venue: Michie Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Army vs. Coastal Carolina? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Army Recent Performance
- In their past three games, the Black Knights are accumulating 294.7 yards per game (-95-worst in college football) and allowing 335.3 (47th), ranking them among the poorest teams offensively.
- In their past three games, the Black Knights are putting up 18 points per game (-76-worst in college football) and allowing 12.7 per game (18th-best).
- In its past three games, Army has thrown for 92.3 yards per game (-120-worst in the country), and conceded 127 in the air (12th-best).
- The Black Knights are accumulating 202.3 rushing yards per game in their past three games (46th in college football), and giving up 208.3 per game (-90-worst).
- The Black Knights have covered the spread once, and are 3-0 overall, over their last three contests.
- In its past three games, Army has not gone over the total once.
Week 12 FBS Independent Betting Trends
Army Betting Records & Stats
- So far this year, Army has compiled a 3-6-0 record against the spread.
- When playing as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Black Knights have an ATS record of 3-2.
- The teams have hit the over in three of Army's nine games with a set total.
- Army has won two of the five games it has played as an underdog this season.
- This season, Army has won two of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
Army Stats Leaders
- Bryson Daily has thrown for 859 yards on 53-of-105 passing with six touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He has chipped on the ground, as well, with 727 yards and six rushing touchdowns.
- Kanye Udoh has totaled 436 yards on 86 carries with one touchdown.
- Isaiah Alston has racked up 266 receiving yards on nine catches to pace his squad so far this season while scoring two touchdowns as a receiver.
- Noah Short has totaled 252 receiving yards (25.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 18 receptions.
- Casey Reynolds has racked up 205 reciving yards (20.5 ypg) this season.
- Leo Lowin, the team's leader in tackles and sacks, has collected three sacks, two TFL and 65 tackles.
- Bo Nicolas-Paul leads the team with three interceptions, while also putting up 24 tackles and three passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.