Artemi Panarin Game Preview: Rangers vs. Devils - November 18
The New York Rangers, Artemi Panarin among them, meet the New Jersey Devils on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, at Prudential Center. Considering a bet on Panarin? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Artemi Panarin vs. Devils Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG 2, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +160)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -149)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Panarin Season Stats Insights
- Panarin has averaged 19:28 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +5).
- In seven of 14 games this year, Panarin has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Panarin has recorded a point in all 14 games he's played this year, with multiple points in nine of them.
- Panarin has an assist in 13 of 14 games played this season, including multiple assists three times.
- Panarin's implied probability to go over his point total is 38.5% based on the odds.
- There is a 59.8% chance of Panarin having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Panarin Stats vs. the Devils
- The Devils have given up 56 goals in total (3.7 per game), which ranks 25th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (0) ranks 17th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New Jersey|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.