Binghamton vs. Marist Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Binghamton Bearcats (2-2) against the Marist Red Foxes (2-0) at Binghamton University Events Center has a good chance to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 65-64 in favor of Binghamton. Tipoff is at 3:30 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Marist is projected to cover the point spread (2.5) against Binghamton. The two teams are expected to fall short of the 132.5 over/under.
Binghamton vs. Marist Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Binghamton, New York
- Venue: Binghamton University Events Center
- Line: Binghamton -2.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Binghamton -145, Marist +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Binghamton vs. Marist Score Prediction
- Prediction: Binghamton 65, Marist 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Binghamton vs. Marist
- Pick ATS: Marist (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (132.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Binghamton Performance Insights
- Offensively, Binghamton was the 252nd-ranked team in the country (68.8 points per game) last year. On defense, it was 224th (71.5 points allowed per game).
- The Bearcats collected 31.9 rebounds per game and gave up 30.5 boards last season, ranking 171st and 135th, respectively, in the country.
- Last season Binghamton was ranked 300th in the country in assists with 11.6 per game.
- The Bearcats were the 21st-worst team in the country in 3-pointers made (5.5 per game) and 280th in 3-point percentage (32.3%) last year.
- Last year, Binghamton was 82nd in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed (6.5 per game) and 112th in defensive 3-point percentage (32.8%).
- Last year, Binghamton attempted 30.2% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 69.8% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 21.7% of Binghamton's baskets were 3-pointers, and 78.3% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.