Binghamton vs. Saint Bonaventure Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at Binghamton University Events Center has the Binghamton Bearcats (1-2) going head-to-head against the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (1-2) at 1:00 PM (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a 69-64 victory for Binghamton, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
The Bearcats dropped their most recent outing 77-73 against Loyola (MD) on Sunday.
Binghamton vs. Saint Bonaventure Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Binghamton University Events Center in Binghamton, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Binghamton vs. Saint Bonaventure Score Prediction
- Prediction: Binghamton 69, Saint Bonaventure 64
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Binghamton Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bearcats scored 61.1 points per game last season (256th in college basketball) and allowed 61.1 (84th in college basketball) for a 0 scoring differential overall.
- In conference action last year, Binghamton put up more points per contest (62.2) than its season average (61.1).
- The Bearcats posted 63.9 points per game in home games last year. In away games, they averaged 59.1 points per contest.
- At home, Binghamton ceded 7.5 fewer points per game (56.6) than in away games (64.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.