Columbia vs. Temple Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game features the Temple Owls (3-0) and the Columbia Lions (2-2) clashing at Liacouras Center (on November 18) at 1:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 76-67 win for Temple.
Based on our computer prediction, Columbia is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 12.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 146.5 total.
Columbia vs. Temple Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Liacouras Center
- Line: Temple -12.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Temple -800, Columbia +575
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Columbia vs. Temple Score Prediction
- Prediction: Temple 76, Columbia 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Columbia vs. Temple
- Pick ATS: Columbia (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Columbia Performance Insights
- With 67.8 points per game on offense, Columbia was 276th in college basketball last season. At the other end, it gave up 75.8 points per contest, which ranked 324th in college basketball.
- The Lions ranked 248th in college basketball with 30.7 boards per contest, but they allowed 36.0 rebounds per game, which ranked -1-worst in college basketball.
- Columbia dished out 11.7 dimes per game, which ranked them 289th in college basketball.
- Last season the Lions committed 12.9 turnovers per game (283rd-ranked in college basketball) and forced 12.4 turnovers per contest (133rd-ranked).
- The Lions drained 7.8 threes per game (125th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 31.7% shooting percentage (309th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Columbia allowed 7.2 threes per game (177th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 33.1% three-point percentage (128th-ranked).
- Last year Columbia took 58.7% two-pointers, accounting for 67.5% of the team's buckets. It shot 41.3% threes (32.5% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.