How to Watch the Columbia vs. Cornell Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Cornell Big Red (3-6) and the Columbia Lions (2-7) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Schoellkopf Field in a battle of Ivy League foes.
Cornell is averaging 18.7 points per game on offense, which ranks them 102nd in the FCS. On the defensive side of the ball, the defense ranks 42nd, allowing 24.3 points per contest. While Columbia's offense has had trouble moving the chains, ranking 10th-worst with 14.1 points per game, its defense ranks 12th-best with only 18.7 points surrendered per contest.
Keep reading to find out the details on how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Columbia vs. Cornell Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Ithaca, New York
- Venue: Schoellkopf Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- SMU vs Memphis
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- UCLA vs USC
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Michigan vs Maryland
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Colorado vs Washington State
Columbia vs. Cornell Key Statistics
|260.6 (125th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||363.7 (83rd)|
|318.8 (18th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||341.6 (31st)|
|120.1 (91st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||114.8 (100th)|
|140.4 (115th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||248.9 (28th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (67th)|
Columbia Stats Leaders
- Joe Green has recored 702 passing yards, or 78 per game, so far this season. He has completed 57.7% of his passes and has tossed four touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Joey Giorgi's team-high 578 rushing yards have come on 137 carries, with two touchdowns. He also leads the team with 114 receiving yards (12.7 per game) on 15 catches with one touchdown.
- Malcolm Terry II has taken 61 carries and totaled 254 yards.
- JJ Jenkins has totaled 34 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 494 (54.9 yards per game). He's been targeted 26 times and has four touchdowns.
- Edan Stagg has 22 receptions (on 10 targets) for a total of 159 yards (17.7 yards per game) this year.
Cornell Stats Leaders
- Jameson Wang has thrown for 2,121 yards, completing 64.1% of his passes and recording seven touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He's also run for 391 yards (43.4 ypg) on 107 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Gannon Carothers has carried the ball 41 times for 186 yards (20.7 per game).
- Nicholas Laboy's team-leading 606 yards as a receiver have come on 49 receptions (out of 43 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Davon Kiser has hauled in 24 receptions totaling 333 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Doryn Smith has been the target of 30 passes and compiled 33 catches for 328 yards, an average of 36.4 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cornell or Columbia gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.