Cornell vs. Mount St. Mary's Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Cornell Big Red (1-2) versus the Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers (1-1) at Knott Arena has a projected final score of 66-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Cornell. Tipoff is at 5:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Big Red head into this contest on the heels of a 62-56 loss to Western Kentucky on Monday.
Cornell vs. Mount St. Mary's Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Knott Arena in Emmitsburg, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Cornell vs. Mount St. Mary's Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cornell 66, Mount St. Mary's 57
Other Ivy League Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Cornell Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Big Red were outscored by 4.6 points per game last season (scoring 58.6 points per game to rank 302nd in college basketball while allowing 63.2 per outing to rank 145th in college basketball) and had a -125 scoring differential overall.
- Cornell averaged 3.3 fewer points in Ivy League games (55.3) than overall (58.6).
- At home, the Big Red put up 60.1 points per game last season, 2.9 more than they averaged away (57.2).
- In 2022-23, Cornell conceded 2.2 fewer points per game at home (62.1) than away (64.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.