How to Watch the Cornell vs. Columbia Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Cornell Big Red (3-6) hit the road for an Ivy League showdown against the Columbia Lions (2-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Schoellkopf Field.
Cornell ranks 102nd in scoring offense (18.7 points per game) and 42nd in scoring defense (24.3 points allowed per game) this year. Columbia ranks 10th-worst in points per game on offense (14.1), but at least it has been dominating on defense, ranking 12th-best in points surrendered per contest (18.7).
See more info below, including how to watch this matchup on ESPN+.
Cornell vs. Columbia Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Ithaca, New York
- Venue: Schoellkopf Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- SMU vs Memphis
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- UCLA vs USC
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- South Florida vs UTSA
Cornell vs. Columbia Key Statistics
|363.7 (83rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||260.6 (125th)|
|341.6 (31st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||318.8 (18th)|
|114.8 (100th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||120.1 (91st)|
|248.9 (28th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||140.4 (115th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (67th)|
Cornell Stats Leaders
- Jameson Wang has thrown for 2,121 yards, completing 64.1% of his passes and recording seven touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He's also run for 391 yards (43.4 ypg) on 107 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- This season, Gannon Carothers has carried the ball 41 times for 186 yards (20.7 per game).
- Nicholas Laboy's 606 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 43 times and has collected 49 catches and two touchdowns.
- Davon Kiser has hauled in 24 receptions totaling 333 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Doryn Smith has been the target of 30 passes and racked up 33 receptions for 328 yards, an average of 36.4 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Columbia Stats Leaders
- Joe Green leads Columbia with 702 yards on 82-of-142 passing with four touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Joey Giorgi has been handed the ball 137 times for a team-high 578 yards (64.2 per game) with two touchdowns. He also leads the team through the air, as his 15 receptions this season are good for 114 yards, and he's scored one touchdown in the passing game.
- Malcolm Terry II has totaled 254 yards on 61 carries.
- JJ Jenkins paces his squad with 494 receiving yards on 34 catches with four touchdowns.
- Edan Stagg has collected 159 receiving yards (17.7 yards per game) on 22 receptions.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cornell or Columbia gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.