Rangers vs. Devils Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The New Jersey Devils (8-6-1) host the New York Rangers (11-2-1, winners of three straight) at Prudential Center. The game on Saturday, November 18 starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, MSG 2, and MSGSN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Rangers have gone 9-0-1 in the last 10 contests, putting up 35 total goals (11 power-play goals on 31 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 35.5%). They have given up 19 goals to their opponents.
Ahead of this matchup, here is who we project to secure the win in Saturday's hockey game.
Rangers vs. Devils Predictions for Saturday
Our computer model for this encounter calls for a final tally of Rangers 4, Devils 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Rangers (-105)
- Total Pick: No Pick - Predicted Margin Negligible
- Spread Pick: Rangers (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rangers vs Devils Additional Info
|Devils vs Rangers Odds/Over/Under|
|Devils vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Devils vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Devils vs Rangers|
Rangers Splits and Trends
- The Rangers have earned a record of 3-1-4 in overtime games as part of an overall mark of 11-2-1.
- New York has won all four of its games that were decided by one goal.
- This season the Rangers scored only one goal in one game and they lost that matchup.
- New York has won both games this season when it scored exactly two goals (2-0-0, four points).
- The Rangers have earned 19 points in their 11 games with at least three goals scored.
- This season, New York has scored a single power-play goal in eight games has a record of 6-2-0 in those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, New York is 7-1-0 (14 points).
- The Rangers have been outshot by opponents six times this season, and earned nine points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Devils Rank||Devils AVG||Rangers AVG||Rangers Rank|
|1st||37.93%||Power Play %||33.33%||2nd|
|19th||77.78%||Penalty Kill %||86.67%||7th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Rangers vs. Devils Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG 2, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.