How to Watch the Fordham vs. Colgate Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Colgate Raiders (5-5) take on a familiar opponent when they visit the Fordham Rams (6-4) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Crown Field at Andy Kerr Stadium in a Patriot League clash.
With 34.5 points allowed per game on defense, which ranks 15th-worst in the FCS, Colgate has been forced to rely on their 79th-ranked offense (23 points per contest) to keep them competitive. Fordham's defense ranks 54th in the FCS with 25.1 points allowed per contest, but it has been bolstered by its offense, which ranks 21st-best by compiling 32.1 points per game.
See more info below, including how to watch this matchup on ESPN+.
Fordham vs. Colgate Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Hamilton, New York
- Venue: Crown Field at Andy Kerr Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Colorado vs Washington State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Illinois vs Iowa
- UCLA vs USC
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
Fordham vs. Colgate Key Statistics
|441.5 (10th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||317.5 (89th)|
|381.5 (90th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||458 (122nd)|
|160.7 (41st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||116.5 (97th)|
|280.8 (9th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||201 (65th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (103rd)|
|1 (36th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (10th)|
Fordham Stats Leaders
- CJ Montes has thrown for 2,776 yards (277.6 ypg) to lead Fordham, completing 65% of his passes and recording 25 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 146 yards (14.6 ypg) on 92 carries with two touchdowns.
- Julius Loughride has run the ball 195 times for 1,097 yards, with 10 touchdowns. He's also tacked on 21 catches for 196 yards and two touchdowns.
- M.J. Wright has collected 58 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 885 (88.5 yards per game). He's been targeted 64 times and has seven touchdowns.
- Garrett Cody has put up an 823-yard season so far with seven touchdowns. He's caught 52 passes on 59 targets.
- Mekai Felton has racked up 463 reciving yards (46.3 ypg) and seven touchdowns this season.
Colgate Stats Leaders
- Michael Brescia has thrown for 813 yards (81.3 ypg) to lead Colgate, completing 53.4% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes compared to eight interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Chris Gee, has carried the ball 73 times for 427 yards (42.7 per game), scoring two times.
- Jaedon Henry has been handed the ball 87 times this year and racked up 289 yards (28.9 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Treyvhon Saunders' team-leading 783 yards as a receiver have come on 62 catches (out of 55 targets) with four touchdowns.
- Winston Moore has put together a 336-yard season so far with one touchdown, reeling in 31 passes on 27 targets.
- Brady Hutchison has been the target of 20 passes and compiled 30 catches for 317 yards, an average of 31.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone four times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Colgate or Fordham gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.