Knicks vs. Hornets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Charlotte Hornets (3-8) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (7-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Spectrum Center as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on BSSE and MSG.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Knicks vs. Hornets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and MSG
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Venue: Spectrum Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Knicks vs. Hornets Score Prediction
- Prediction: Knicks 118 - Hornets 107
Knicks vs Hornets Additional Info
|Knicks vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Knicks vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Knicks vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Knicks vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Knicks vs Hornets Player Props|
|How to Watch Knicks vs Hornets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Knicks vs. Hornets
- Pick ATS: Knicks (- 6.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Knicks (-11.0)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 225.4
- The Knicks have been more successful against the spread than the Hornets this year, putting up an ATS record of 8-4-0, as opposed to the 5-6-0 mark of the Hornets.
- When the spread is set as 6.5 or more this season, New York (3-0) covers a higher percentage of those games when it is the favorite (100%) than Charlotte (2-2) does as the underdog (50%).
- New York's games have gone over the total 33.3% of the time this season (four out of 12), less often than Charlotte's games have (seven out of 11).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Knicks are 5-1, while the Hornets are 3-6 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Knicks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Knicks Performance Insights
- The Knicks sport a top-five defense this season, ranking best in the league with 104.7 points allowed per game. Offensively, they rank 23rd with 110.0 points scored per contest.
- New York is playing well in terms of rebounding, as it ranks second-best in the league in boards (47.3 per game) and best in boards allowed (39.8 per contest).
- The Knicks haven't put up many dimes this season, ranking third-worst in the NBA with 23.3 assists per game.
- New York ranks third-best in the NBA by averaging just 12.1 turnovers per game. In terms of forced turnovers, it ranks 11th in the league (14.5 per contest).
- So far this year, the Knicks are draining 13.8 treys per game (ninth-ranked in NBA) and are shooting 37.6% (eighth-ranked) from downtown.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.