Knicks vs. Hornets November 18 Tickets & Start Time
The Charlotte Hornets (3-8), on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Spectrum Center, play the New York Knicks (7-5). The game begins at 6:00 PM ET on BSSE and MSG.
If you're looking to attend this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Knicks vs. Hornets Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Knicks (-6.5)
- Total: 224.5
- TV: BSSE, MSG
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Knicks Games
- November 26 at home vs the Suns
- November 20 at the Timberwolves
- December 1 at the Raptors
- November 24 at home vs the Heat
- November 30 at home vs the Pistons
Knicks Players to Watch
- Julius Randle posts 13.7 points, 11.7 rebounds and 6.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0 blocks.
- Jalen Brunson posts 20 points, 3.3 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 1 steal and 0 blocks.
- RJ Barrett posts 22.7 points, 3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocks.
- Mitchell Robinson posts 5.7 points, 11.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest, shooting 38.9% from the floor.
- Immanuel Quickley averages 15 points, 4.3 boards and 3.7 assists per contest, shooting 44.1% from the floor and 31.6% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per contest.
Hornets Players to Watch
- LaMelo Ball delivers 14.3 points, 6 rebounds and 9 assists per game for the Hornets.
- The Hornets are receiving 22.3 points, 3.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game from Terry Rozier this year.
- Gordon Hayward is averaging 14.7 points, 5.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game. He is sinking 47.1% of his shots from the floor and 57.1% from beyond the arc, with 1.3 treys per game.
- P.J. Washington gets the Hornets 17.7 points, 6.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest while posting 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Brandon Miller is putting up 17.3 points, 6 rebounds and 2 assists per game. He is making 47.4% of his shots from the floor and 43.8% from 3-point range, with 2.3 treys per game.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Knicks vs. Hornets Stat Comparison
|104.7||Points Allowed Avg.||122.6|
|43.8%||Field Goal %||47.1%|
|37.6%||Three Point %||31.3%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.