How to Watch the Knicks vs. Hornets Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Charlotte Hornets (3-8) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (7-5) on November 18, 2023 at Spectrum Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Hornets and Knicks, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Knicks vs. Hornets Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Knicks vs Hornets Additional Info
|Knicks vs Hornets Injury Report|
|Knicks vs Hornets Odds/Over/Under|
|Knicks vs Hornets Prediction|
|Knicks vs Hornets Players to Watch|
|Knicks vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Knicks vs Hornets Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Knicks Stats Insights
- The Knicks are shooting 43.8% from the field this season, 5.8 percentage points lower than the 49.6% the Hornets allow to opponents.
- The Knicks are the second-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Hornets sit at 10th.
- The Knicks put up 12.6 fewer points per game (110.0) than the Hornets allow (122.6).
- When New York totals more than 122.6 points, it is 3-0.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Knicks Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively the Knicks have fared better when playing at home this season, averaging 111.8 points per game, compared to 108.7 per game on the road.
- New York cedes 102.4 points per game at home this season, compared to 106.3 away from home.
- In terms of total three-pointers made, the Knicks have fared worse in home games this season, averaging 13.8 threes per game, compared to 13.9 in away games. Meanwhile, they've put up a 38.3% three-point percentage in home games and a 37.2% mark in away games.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.