LIU vs. Lafayette Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Lafayette Leopards (0-3) versus the Long Island Sharks (0-3) at Steinberg Wellness Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 72-59 in favor of Lafayette, who is heavily favored according to our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Sharks lost their last outing 80-59 against Iona on Sunday.
LIU vs. Lafayette Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Steinberg Wellness Center in Brooklyn, New York
LIU vs. Lafayette Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lafayette 72, LIU 59
Other NEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
LIU Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Sharks had a -305 scoring differential last season, falling short by 10.5 points per game. They put up 56.7 points per game, 328th in college basketball, and gave up 67.2 per contest to rank 252nd in college basketball.
- Offensively, LIU posted 57.5 points per game last season in conference tilts. To compare, its season average (56.7 points per game) was 0.8 PPG lower.
- In home games, the Sharks posted 0.6 fewer points per game (56.3) than on the road last year (56.9).
- LIU allowed 67.8 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 1.0 more points than it allowed when playing on the road (66.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.