Marist vs. Binghamton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Binghamton Bearcats (2-2) and Marist Red Foxes (2-0) squaring off at Binghamton University Events Center has a projected final score of 65-64 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Binghamton, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will tip off at 3:30 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Marist projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup against Binghamton. The over/under has been set at 132.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Marist vs. Binghamton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Binghamton, New York
- Venue: Binghamton University Events Center
- Line: Binghamton -2.5
- Point Total: 132.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Binghamton -145, Marist +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Marist vs. Binghamton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Binghamton 65, Marist 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Marist vs. Binghamton
- Pick ATS: Marist (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (132.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Marist Performance Insights
- Marist struggled to score points last year, ranking 19th-worst in college basketball with 63.9 points per game. It did better at the other end, ranking 73rd by surrendering 66.7 points per contest.
- With 31.3 boards per game, the Red Foxes were 210th in college basketball. They gave up 32.8 rebounds per contest, which ranked 288th in college basketball.
- Marist ranked 333rd in the country with 10.8 assists per contest.
- Last season the Red Foxes committed 11.1 turnovers per game (104th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 10.4 turnovers per contest (310th-ranked).
- Last season the Red Foxes made 7.7 three-pointers per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 32.8% (254th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Marist ranked 218th in the country with 7.5 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 264th with a 35.0% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Marist took 57.6% two-pointers (accounting for 66% of the team's baskets) and 42.4% threes (34%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.