How to Watch the Marist vs. Bucknell Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Bucknell Bison (3-7) visit the Marist Red Foxes (4-6) at Tenney Stadium at Leonidoff Field on Saturday, November 18, 2023.
On offense, Marist ranks 103rd in the FCS with 294.5 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 72nd in total defense (360.3 yards allowed per contest). Bucknell ranks 59th in total yards per game (361.2), but it has been less effective defensively, ranking 16th-worst in the FCS with 430.6 total yards allowed per contest.
We provide more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on ESPN+.
Marist vs. Bucknell Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Poughkeepsie, New York
- Venue: Tenney Stadium at Leonidoff Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- UCLA vs USC
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- SMU vs Memphis
Marist vs. Bucknell Key Statistics
|294.5 (100th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||361.2 (55th)|
|360.3 (74th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||430.6 (113th)|
|98.9 (119th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||106.5 (111th)|
|195.6 (72nd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||254.7 (22nd)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (51st)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (36th)|
Marist Stats Leaders
- Brock Bagozzi has recorded 1,511 yards (151.1 ypg) on 140-of-263 passing with nine touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Amin Woods, has carried the ball 148 times for 667 yards (66.7 per game), scoring three times.
- Tristan Shannon has racked up 223 yards on 68 attempts, scoring two times.
- Matt Stianche's team-leading 707 yards as a receiver have come on 46 catches (out of 46 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Will Downes has hauled in 19 receptions totaling 208 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Jake Ciolino has hauled in 16 grabs for 189 yards, an average of 18.9 yards per game.
Bucknell Stats Leaders
- Ralph Rucker has thrown for 2,264 yards on 60.3% passing while tossing 18 touchdown passes with five interceptions this season. He's also run for 103 yards with one score.
- Coleman Bennett is his team's leading rusher with 122 carries for 496 yards, or 49.6 per game. He's found the end zone four times on the ground, as well. Bennett has also chipped in with 36 catches for 340 yards.
- Rushawn Baker has piled up 434 yards (on 105 attempts) with six touchdowns.
- Eric Weatherly paces his squad with 577 receiving yards on 38 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Damian Harris has 40 receptions (on 33 targets) for a total of 429 yards (42.9 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Derrick Anderson Jr.'s 22 catches (on 22 targets) have netted him 374 yards (37.4 ypg) and six touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Marist or Bucknell gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.