Rangers vs. Devils: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The New York Rangers (11-2-1) will aim to continue a three-game win streak when they take on the New Jersey Devils (8-6-1) on the road on Saturday, November 18 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, MSG 2, and MSGSN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Rangers vs. Devils Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG 2, and MSGSN Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey
|Devils (-115)||Rangers (-105)||6.5||Devils (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rangers Betting Insights
- The Rangers lost the only game they played as the underdog this season.
- New York has played as an underdog of -105 or more in one game this season and lost.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Rangers have a 51.2% chance to win.
- New York has played five games this season that ended with over 6.5 goals.
Rangers vs Devils Additional Info
|Devils vs Rangers Odds/Over/Under|
|Devils vs Rangers Prediction|
|Devils vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Devils vs Rangers|
Rangers vs. Devils Rankings
|Devils Total (Rank)||Rangers Total (Rank)|
|56 (7th)||Goals||46 (22nd)|
|56 (25th)||Goals Allowed||30 (1st)|
|22 (1st)||Power Play Goals||15 (5th)|
|12 (17th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||6 (3rd)|
Rangers Advanced Stats
- The Rangers went 9-0-1 over its most recent 10 contests, including a 6-4-0 ledger versus the spread during that span.
- New York has hit the over in four of its past 10 contests.
- The Rangers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 6.0 goals over their past 10 games, 0.5 less than the 6.5 over/under for this matchup.
- Over the past 10 games, Rangers' games average 9.8 goals, 0.6 goals higher than their season-long per-game average.
- The Rangers have the NHL's 22nd-ranked scoring offense (46 total goals, 3.3 per game).
- The Rangers' 30 total goals conceded (only 2.1 per game) are the fewest in the league.
- They have a +16 goal differential, which is fifth-best in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.