Saint Bonaventure vs. Binghamton Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Binghamton Bearcats (1-2) against the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (1-2) at Binghamton University Events Center has a projected final score of 69-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Binghamton, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 1:00 PM on November 18.
The Bonnies' last outing was a 66-56 loss to Albany on Thursday.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Binghamton Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Binghamton University Events Center in Binghamton, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Saint Bonaventure vs. Binghamton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Binghamton 69, Saint Bonaventure 64
Other A-10 Predictions
- Davidson vs Morgan State
- Detroit Mercy vs Dayton
- VCU vs JMU
- Robert Morris vs George Mason
- UMass vs Monmouth
- American vs Richmond
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saint Bonaventure Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Bonnies were outscored by 15.5 points per game last season with a -494 scoring differential overall. They put up 52 points per game (352nd in college basketball) and allowed 67.5 per outing (262nd in college basketball).
- In conference play, Saint Bonaventure averaged fewer points (51.6 per game) than it did overall (52) in 2022-23.
- The Bonnies scored more points at home (55.1 per game) than away (48.4) last season.
- At home, Saint Bonaventure allowed 65.7 points per game last season. Away, it gave up 68.7.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.