How to Watch the Syracuse vs. Georgia Tech Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
ACC foes meet when the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (5-5) and the Syracuse Orange (5-5) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field.
With 31.3 points allowed per game on defense, which ranks 23rd-worst in the FBS, Georgia Tech has had to rely on their 38th-ranked offense (32 points per contest) to keep them in games. Syracuse is generating 24.9 points per game on offense this season (81st-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 22.3 points per game (46th-ranked) on defense.
We have more details below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on ACC Network.
Syracuse vs. Georgia Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Florida vs Missouri
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Georgia State vs LSU
- SMU vs Memphis
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Illinois vs Iowa
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Washington vs Oregon State
- UCLA vs USC
- Colorado vs Washington State
Syracuse vs. Georgia Tech Key Statistics
|358.1 (97th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||444.2 (32nd)|
|381.2 (59th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||454.8 (122nd)|
|176 (44th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||195.4 (24th)|
|182.1 (109th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||248.8 (53rd)|
|17 (98th)||Turnovers (Rank)||18 (105th)|
|18 (21st)||Takeaways (Rank)||18 (21st)|
Syracuse Stats Leaders
- Garrett Shrader has been a dual threat for Syracuse this season. He has 1,518 passing yards (151.8 per game) while completing 62.3% of his passes. He's thrown 10 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 412 yards (41.2 ypg) on 103 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, LeQuint Allen, has carried the ball 165 times for 797 yards (79.7 per game) with seven touchdowns. He's also caught 27 passes for 176 yards and one touchdown.
- Damien Alford paces his squad with 389 receiving yards on 24 receptions with one touchdown.
- Umari Hatcher has put up a 375-yard season so far with two touchdowns. He's caught 25 passes on 50 targets.
- Donovan Brown's 23 receptions (on 37 targets) have netted him 305 yards (30.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Georgia Tech Stats Leaders
- Haynes King has thrown for 2,459 yards, completing 61.1% of his passes and tossing 24 touchdowns and 14 interceptions this season. He's also run for 542 yards (54.2 ypg) on 87 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Jamal Haynes has 768 rushing yards on 130 carries with six touchdowns.
- Eric Singleton Jr.'s 580 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 67 times and has collected 38 catches and six touchdowns.
- Malik Rutherford has caught 38 passes for 428 yards (42.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Christian Leary's 22 grabs have turned into 304 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Georgia Tech or Syracuse gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.