Wagner vs. Seton Hall Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Seton Hall Pirates (3-0) versus the Wagner Seahawks (1-2) at Prudential Center has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 79-57 in favor of Seton Hall, who is big favorites by our model. Game time is at 12:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Seton Hall should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 21. The two sides are projected to go over the 127.5 total.
Wagner vs. Seton Hall Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports
- Where: Newark, New Jersey
- Venue: Prudential Center
- Line: Seton Hall -21
- Point Total: 127.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Seton Hall -3175, Wagner +1425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Wagner vs. Seton Hall Score Prediction
- Prediction: Seton Hall 79, Wagner 57
Spread & Total Prediction for Wagner vs. Seton Hall
- Pick ATS: Seton Hall (-21)
- Pick OU: Over (127.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Wagner Performance Insights
- Although Wagner scored just 63.1 points per game last season (11th-worst in college basketball), it played really well on defense, as it ranked 13th-best in college basketball by giving up 61.7 points per game.
- The Seahawks ranked 19th-best in the country by allowing only 27.7 rebounds per game. They ranked 126th in college basketball by averaging 32.5 rebounds per contest.
- Last year Wagner ranked 264th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 12.1 per game.
- The Seahawks were 113th in college basketball with 11.2 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 128th with 12.5 forced turnovers per game.
- With 6.5 treys per game, the Seahawks ranked 274th in college basketball. They had a 31.0% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 331st in college basketball.
- Wagner ranked top-25 last year in three-pointers allowed, 12th-best in college basketball with 5.4 treys ceded per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 55th with a 31.5% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Wagner took 64.2% two-pointers (accounting for 72.4% of the team's buckets) and 35.8% threes (27.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.