Army vs. TCU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest that pits the TCU Horned Frogs (4-0) against the Army Black Knights (1-3) at Schollmaier Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 81-48 in favor of TCU, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Black Knights' most recent contest was an 83-61 loss to Air Force on Friday.
Army vs. TCU Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Schollmaier Arena in Fort Worth, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Army vs. TCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: TCU 81, Army 48
Other Patriot Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Army Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Black Knights averaged 60.9 points per game last season (259th in college basketball) while giving up 64.7 per outing (190th in college basketball). They had a -114 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 3.8 points per game.
- In Patriot action, Army averaged 1.5 more points (62.4) than overall (60.9) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Black Knights averaged 58.8 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 62.5.
- Army conceded fewer points at home (61.9 per game) than away (66.8) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.