Bills vs. Jets Injury Report — Week 11
Going into their game against the New York Jets (4-5), the Buffalo Bills (5-5) currently are monitoring seven players on the injury report. The game starts at 4:25 PM on Sunday, November 19 at Highmark Stadium.
Watch the Bills in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Bills fell to the Denver Broncos 24-22 in their last game.
The Jets are coming off of a loss to the Las Vegas Raiders by the score of 16-12.
Buffalo Bills Injury Report Today
|Josh Allen||QB||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Christian Benford||CB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Cam Lewis||CB||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Micah Hyde||S||Neck||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Dorian Williams||LB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
New York Jets Injury Report Today
|Michael Carter II||CB||Hamstring||Questionable|
|John Franklin-Myers||DL||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Quincy Williams||LB||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Mekhi Becton||OT||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Will McDonald IV||DL||Ankle||Questionable|
Other Week 11 Injury Reports
- Click here for Cardinals vs Texans
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
- Click here for Raiders vs Dolphins
- Click here for Titans vs Jaguars
- Click here for Giants vs Commanders
Bills vs. Jets Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Bills or the Jets with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bills Season Insights
- The Bills are averaging 370.1 yards per game offensively this season (seventh in NFL), and they are allowing 330.6 yards per game (17th) on the other side of the ball.
- On defense, the Bills have been a top-five unit, ranking fifth-best by allowing only 18.4 points per game. They rank eighth on offense (26.2 points per game).
- The Bills are putting up 253.6 passing yards per game offensively this season (seventh in NFL), and they are surrendering 215.4 passing yards per game (12th) on defense.
- Buffalo is compiling 116.5 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 13th in the NFL. The team's defensive unit ranks 19th, allowing 115.2 rushing yards per game.
- The Bills own the 19th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL at -3, forcing 15 turnovers (ninth in NFL) while turning it over 18 times (29th in NFL).
Bills vs. Jets Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Bills (-7)
- Moneyline: Bills (-350), Jets (+275)
- Total: 39.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Bills-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.