Breece Hall Week 11 Preview vs. the Bills
Breece Hall has a decent matchup when his New York Jets play the Buffalo Bills in Week 11 (Sunday, 4:25 PM ET). The Bills have allowed 115.2 rushing yards per game, 19th in the league.
So far this season, Hall has collected a team-high 521 rushing yards on 107 carries (57.9 ypg), while scoring two rushing TDs. Plus, Hall has racked up 26 receptions as a receiver for 246 yards (27.3 ypg) and one TD.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Hall and the Jets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hall vs. the Bills
- Hall vs the Bills (since 2021): 1 GP / 127 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Bills have let three opposing rushers to pile up 100 or more yards in a game during the 2023 season.
- Four opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Buffalo this year.
- Two opposing rushers have scored two or more TDs on the ground against the Bills this season.
- The 115.2 rushing yards per game conceded by the Bills defense makes them the NFL's 19th-ranked rush defense.
- The Bills' defense is ranked 11th in the NFL with six rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Jets Player Previews
Breece Hall Rushing Props vs. the Bills
- Rushing Yards: 54.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Hall with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hall Rushing Insights
- Hall has hit his rushing yards over in 33.3% of his opportunities (three of nine games).
- The Jets pass on 60.9% of their plays and run on 39.1%. They are 30th in NFL play in points scored.
- He has handled 54.0% of his team's 198 rushing attempts this season (107).
- Hall has a rushing touchdown in two games this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has 37.5% of his team's eight offensive touchdowns this season (three).
- He has 13 carries in the red zone (50.0% of his team's 26 red zone rushes).
Breece Hall Receiving Props vs the Bills
- Receiving Yards: 24.5 (-115)
Hall Receiving Insights
- In seven of eight games this year, Hall has exceeded the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Hall has been targeted on 34 of his team's 308 passing attempts this season (11.0% target share).
- He has been targeted 34 times, averaging 7.2 yards per target (80th in NFL).
- Hall has had a touchdown catch in one of nine games this year. He had only one TD in that game.
Hall's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Raiders||11/12/2023||Week 10||13 ATT / 28 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 47 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chargers||11/6/2023||Week 9||16 ATT / 50 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 4 REC / 10 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Giants||10/29/2023||Week 8||12 ATT / 17 YDS / 0 TDs||9 TAR / 6 REC / 76 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Eagles||10/15/2023||Week 6||12 ATT / 39 YDS / 1 TD||5 TAR / 5 REC / 54 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||10/8/2023||Week 5||22 ATT / 177 YDS / 1 TD||3 TAR / 3 REC / 17 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.