Giants vs. Commanders: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The New York Giants (2-8) head into a matchup against the Washington Commanders (4-6) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at FedExField on a three-game losing streak.
Take a look at the betting insights and trends for the Commanders and the Giants.
Giants vs. Commanders Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Landover, Maryland
- Venue: FedExField
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Giants vs. Commanders Betting Records & Stats
New York Giants
- The Giants have combined with their opponents to score more than 38.5 points in five of 10 games this season.
- The average total for New York games this season has been 41.2, 2.7 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Giants have covered the spread only two times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Giants have entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won once.
- This season, New York has been at least a +350 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- Washington has an average point total of 41.4 in their contests this year, 2.9 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Commanders have covered the spread five times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Commanders have won 33.3% of their games as moneyline favorites (1-2).
- Washington has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -450 or shorter.
Commanders vs. Giants Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Giants vs. Commanders Betting Insights & Trends
- New York has no wins against the spread and is 1-2 overall in its last three games.
- In their past three contests, the Giants have gone over the total once.
- The Giants are scoring fewer points in divisional matchups (10.3 per game) than overall (11.8), and conceding more points in the division (32) than overall (26.6).
- The Commanders have a -57-point negative scoring differential this season (-5.7 per game). The Giants also have been outscored, by 148 points (14.8 per game).
- Washington has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three games.
- In Washington's past three games, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Commanders are averaging 23 points per game in divisional matchups, which is 1.3 more points per game than their overall season average (21.7 points per game). However, on defense, they are surrendering more points per game in divisional games (28.7) compared to their overall season average (27.4).
- The Commanders have been outscored by 57 points this season (5.7 per game), and opponents of the Giants have outscored them by 148 points (14.8 per game).
Giants Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||41.2||40.3||41.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||24.4||21.8||26.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-8||1-3||0-5|
Commanders Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||41.4||42.1||40.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||23.3||24.3||22.7|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-2||1-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-4||0-2||3-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.