Hofstra vs. Sacred Heart Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game features the Sacred Heart Pioneers (2-1) and the Hofstra Pride (2-1) matching up at William H. Pitt Center in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 65-51 win for heavily favored Sacred Heart according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Pride are coming off of a 66-53 win against Delaware State in their most recent game on Wednesday.
Hofstra vs. Sacred Heart Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: William H. Pitt Center in Fairfield, Connecticut
Hofstra vs. Sacred Heart Score Prediction
- Prediction: Sacred Heart 65, Hofstra 51
Other CAA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Hofstra Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Pride were outscored by 4.8 points per game last season with a -155 scoring differential overall. They put up 58.2 points per game (306th in college basketball) and gave up 63 per contest (136th in college basketball).
- In conference play, Hofstra scored fewer points (54.8 per game) than it did overall (58.2) in 2022-23.
- At home the Pride scored 56.9 points per game last season, 1.3 fewer points than they averaged away (58.2).
- In 2022-23, Hofstra conceded 3.5 fewer points per game at home (61.1) than on the road (64.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.