Jets vs. Bills Injury Report — Week 11
The New York Jets' (4-5) injury report has 11 players listed as they prepare for their Sunday, November 19 matchup with the Buffalo Bills (5-5). It starts at 4:25 PM at Highmark Stadium.
Watch the Jets in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Jets are coming off of a loss to the Las Vegas Raiders by the score of 16-12.
The Bills faced the Denver Broncos in their last outing, falling 24-22.
New York Jets Injury Report Today
|Michael Carter II||CB||Hamstring||Questionable|
|John Franklin-Myers||DL||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Quincy Williams||LB||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
|Mekhi Becton||OT||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Will McDonald IV||DL||Ankle||Questionable|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Buffalo Bills Injury Report Today
|Josh Allen||QB||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Christian Benford||CB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Cam Lewis||CB||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Micah Hyde||S||Neck||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Dorian Williams||LB||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 11 Injury Reports
- Click here for Titans vs Jaguars
- Click here for Raiders vs Dolphins
- Click here for Giants vs Commanders
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
- Click here for Chargers vs Packers
Jets vs. Bills Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Tickets: Buy Tickets for This Game at Ticketmaster!
Rep the Bills or the Jets with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jets Season Insights
- The Jets rank fourth-worst in total yards per game (283.1), but they've been more productive on the defensive side of the ball, ranking sixth in the NFL with 307.8 total yards ceded per contest.
- The Jets have not been getting things done on offense, ranking third-worst in the NFL with 16 points per game. They have been more productive defensively, giving up 19.1 points per contest (seventh-ranked).
- The Jets rank third-worst in passing yards per game on offense (179.2), but at least they've been playing well on the defensive side of the ball, ranking third-best in passing yards allowed per game (169.3).
- New York has been struggling against the run, ranking second-worst with 138.4 rushing yards given up per game. It has been more productive on offense, putting up 103.9 rushing yards per contest (18th-ranked).
- With 15 forced turnovers (ninth in NFL) and 14 turnovers committed (20th in NFL) this season, the Jets rank 11th in the NFL with a turnover margin of +1.
Jets vs. Bills Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Bills (-7)
- Moneyline: Bills (-350), Jets (+275)
- Total: 39.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Bills-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.