Jets vs. Bills: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Buffalo Bills (5-5) square off against a fellow AFC East opponent when they host the New York Jets (4-5) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Highmark Stadium.
Bills and Jets recent betting trends and insights can be found below before they play on Sunday.
Jets vs. Bills Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Orchard Park, New York
- Venue: Highmark Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Jets vs. Bills Betting Records & Stats
New York Jets
- The Jets have played three games this season that have gone over 39.5 combined points scored.
- The average total for New York games this season has been 39.6, 0.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Jets have put together a record of 4-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Jets have won three of the seven games they've played as underdogs this season.
- This season, New York has been at least a +275 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- The average total in Buffalo's matchups this year is 46.3, 6.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Bills have covered the spread three times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Bills have gone 5-4 as moneyline favorites (winning 55.6% of those games).
- Buffalo is 3-2 (winning 60% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -350 or shorter.
Bills vs. Jets Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Jets vs. Bills Betting Insights & Trends
- New York is winless against the spread and 1-2 overall in its last three games.
- None of the Jets' past three contests have hit the over.
- The Jets are scoring the same number of points in divisional matchups as overall (16 per game), but conceding fewer in the division (15.5) than overall (19.1).
- The Bills have totaled 78 more points than their opponents this season (7.8 per game), while the Jets have been outscored by 28 total points (3.1 per game).
- Buffalo has not covered the spread and is 1-2 overall in its past three games.
- In its past three games, Buffalo has not hit the over.
- The Bills have played better in divisional contests, as they've averaged 3.5 more points against teams in their division (29.7 points per game) compared to their overall season average (26.2 points per game). That said, they've surrendered 23.7 points per game in divisional matchups, while allowing 18.4 points per game in all games.
- The Bills have outscored their opponents by a total of 78 points this season (7.8 points per game), and opponents of the Jets have outscored them by 28 points (3.1 per game).
Jets Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||39.6||41.1||37.6|
|Implied Team Total AVG||22.2||23||21.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||0-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||3-4||2-3||1-1|
Bills Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||46.3||47||45.1|
|Implied Team Total AVG||26.7||27.8||25|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||5-4||4-2||1-2|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.