Manhattan vs. Cent. Conn. St. Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the Manhattan Jaspers (2-1) versus the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (1-2) at William H. Detrick Gymnasium is expected to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 73-71 in favor of Manhattan. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 19.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Manhattan vs. Cent. Conn. St. Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: New Britain, Connecticut
- Venue: William H. Detrick Gymnasium
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Manhattan vs. Cent. Conn. St. Score Prediction
- Prediction: Manhattan 73, Cent. Conn. St. 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Manhattan vs. Cent. Conn. St.
- Computer Predicted Spread: Manhattan (-2.7)
- Computer Predicted Total: 143.8
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Manhattan Performance Insights
- Offensively, Manhattan averaged 67.2 points per game (294th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It surrendered 70.4 points per contest at the other end (191st-ranked).
- The Jaspers averaged 29.2 rebounds per game (306th-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 33 rebounds per contest (299th-ranked).
- Manhattan ranked 237th in the nation with 12.3 assists per contest.
- With 13.1 turnovers per game, the Jaspers were 294th in the country. They forced 13.4 turnovers per contest, which ranked 71st in college basketball.
- Last year the Jaspers sank 6.8 threes per game (237th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 33.3% (227th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- With 7.6 three-pointers conceded per game, Manhattan ranked 230th in the country. It ceded a 36.3% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 322nd in college basketball.
- Manhattan took 63.4% two-pointers and 36.6% from three-point land last season. Of the team's baskets, 72% were two-pointers and 28% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.