Manhattan vs. St. John's (NY) Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Manhattan Jaspers (2-1) and St. John's Red Storm (1-2) matching up at Carnesecca Arena has a projected final score of 59-55 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Jaspers, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will start at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Jaspers are coming off of a 58-44 victory over Fordham in their last outing on Thursday.
Manhattan vs. St. John's (NY) Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Carnesecca Arena in Queens, New York
Manhattan vs. St. John's (NY) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Manhattan 59, St. John's (NY) 55
Other MAAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Manhattan Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Jaspers had a +27 scoring differential last season, putting up 59.8 points per game (281st in college basketball) and allowing 59.0 (50th in college basketball).
- Manhattan averaged 0.2 more points in MAAC games (60.0) than overall (59.8).
- The Jaspers averaged 61.2 points per game at home last season, and 56.8 away.
- At home, Manhattan conceded 56.4 points per game last season. Away, it allowed 61.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.