Nets vs. 76ers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Brooklyn Nets (6-6) will look to Cameron Thomas (second in the league scoring 33 points per game) when they attempt to knock off Joel Embiid (fourth in the NBA with 31 PPG) and the Philadelphia 76ers (9-3) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Barclays Center. The Nets are 3.5-point home underdogs in the matchup, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on YES and NBCS-PH. The matchup's point total is 223.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nets vs. 76ers Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- TV: YES and NBCS-PH
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nets Betting Records & Stats
- Brooklyn has combined with its opponent to score more than 223.5 points in eight of 12 games this season.
- The average total for Brooklyn's games this season has been 227.5, 4.0 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Brooklyn's ATS record is 9-3-0 this year.
- The Nets have won in three of the nine contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This season, Brooklyn has won three of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least +140 on the moneyline.
- Brooklyn has an implied victory probability of 41.7% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Nets vs 76ers Additional Info
|76ers vs Nets Injury Report|
|76ers vs Nets Players to Watch|
|76ers vs Nets Prediction|
|76ers vs Nets Odds/Over/Under|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nets vs. 76ers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 223.5||% of Games Over 223.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Nets Insights & Trends
- In 2023-24 against the spread, Brooklyn has a better winning percentage at home (.833, 5-1-0 record) than on the road (.667, 4-2-0).
- The Nets score an average of 114.3 points per game, just 1.8 more points than the 112.5 the 76ers allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 5-2 against the spread and 2-5 overall when it scores more than 112.5 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Nets vs. 76ers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Nets vs. 76ers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.