Niagara vs. Stonehill Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest at Gallagher Center has the Niagara Purple Eagles (1-2) squaring off against the Stonehill Skyhawks (0-5) at 1:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 77-60 win as our model heavily favors Niagara.
The Purple Eagles are coming off of a 92-75 loss to Buffalo in their most recent outing on Tuesday.
Niagara vs. Stonehill Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Gallagher Center in Lewiston, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Niagara vs. Stonehill Score Prediction
- Prediction: Niagara 77, Stonehill 60
Other MAAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Niagara Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Purple Eagles put up 65.8 points per game last season (163rd in college basketball) while giving up 65.2 per contest (201st in college basketball). They had a +17 scoring differential.
- With 69.4 points per game in MAAC matchups, Niagara scored 3.6 more points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (65.8 PPG).
- The Purple Eagles posted 67.3 points per game last season at home, which was 2.3 more points than they averaged on the road (65).
- Niagara allowed 64.6 points per game in home games, compared to 64.3 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.