Saquon Barkley Week 11 Preview vs. the Commanders
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley will face a mediocre run defense in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), up against the Washington Commanders. The Commanders are ranked 21st in terms of rushing yards allowed, at 116.6 per game.
Barkley, who leads the team with 568 rushing yards on 139 attempts (81.1 ypg), also has one rushing TD. In the passing game, Barkley has caught 23 balls for 105 yards (15.0 ypg) and two scores this year.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Barkley and the Giants with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Barkley vs. the Commanders
- Barkley vs the Commanders (since 2021): 5 GP / 62.8 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Commanders have not given up 100 or more yards on the ground to an opposing rusher in the 2023 season.
- Six opposing rushers have scored at least one touchdown on the ground against Washington this year.
- The Commanders have not allowed any opposing players to record more than one rushing TD against them this season.
- The 116.6 rushing yards the Commanders yield per game makes them the 21st-ranked run defense in the league this season.
- Opponents of the Commanders have put up six touchdowns on the ground (0.6 per game). The Commanders' defense is 11th in the league in that category.
Giants Player Previews
Saquon Barkley Rushing Props vs. the Commanders
- Rushing Yards: 72.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Barkley with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Barkley Rushing Insights
- So far this season, Barkley has hit the over five times on his rushing yards prop bet (in seven opportunities).
- The Giants, who are 32nd in NFL play in points scored, have passed 50.9% of the time while running 49.1%.
- He has carried the ball in 139 of his team's 290 total rushing attempts this season (47.9%).
- Barkley has rushed for a touchdown once this season in seven games played.
- He has three total touchdowns this season (27.3% of his team's 11 offensive TDs).
- He has 23 red zone carries for 52.3% of the team share (his team runs on 60.3% of its plays in the red zone).
Saquon Barkley Receiving Props vs the Commanders
- Receiving Yards: 18.5 (-110)
Barkley Receiving Insights
- Barkley has eclipsed his receiving yards prop bet two times in seven games this season.
- Barkley has received 10.6% of his team's 301 passing attempts this season (32 targets).
- He has 105 receiving yards on 32 targets to rank 149th in league play with 3.3 yards per target.
- Barkley has had a touchdown catch in two of seven games this season. He hauled in only one TD reception in each of those games.
- Barkley (four red zone targets) has been targeted 13.8% of the time in the red zone (29 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Barkley's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Cowboys||11/12/2023||Week 10||13 ATT / 66 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 1 REC / -5 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Raiders||11/5/2023||Week 9||16 ATT / 90 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 3 REC / 23 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Jets||10/29/2023||Week 8||36 ATT / 128 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 3 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Commanders||10/22/2023||Week 7||21 ATT / 77 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 3 REC / 41 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Bills||10/15/2023||Week 6||24 ATT / 93 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 4 REC / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.