Siena vs. Pennsylvania Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Pennsylvania Quakers (1-1) and the Siena Saints (2-0) at MVP Arena has a projected final score of 63-60 based on our computer prediction, with Pennsylvania coming out on top. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM on November 19.
In their last matchup on Sunday, the Saints secured a 56-49 victory over Dartmouth.
Siena vs. Pennsylvania Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: MVP Arena in Albany, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Siena vs. Pennsylvania Score Prediction
- Prediction: Pennsylvania 63, Siena 60
Other MAAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Siena Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Saints put up 67.9 points per game (125th in college basketball) last season while giving up 63.8 per outing (166th in college basketball). They had a +132 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 4.1 points per game.
- Siena scored 69.8 points per game last season in conference contests, which was 1.9 more points per game than its overall average (67.9).
- In home games, the Saints posted 6.8 more points per game last year (71.0) than they did on the road (64.2).
- In 2022-23, Siena allowed 62.9 points per game when playing at home. On the road, it allowed 65.0.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.