St. John's (NY) vs. Manhattan Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game features the Manhattan Jaspers (2-1) and the St. John's Red Storm (1-2) matching up at Carnesecca Arena (on November 19) at 2:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 59-55 win for Manhattan, who is a small favorite based on our model.
Last time out, the Red Storm lost 69-53 to Penn State on Thursday.
St. John's (NY) vs. Manhattan Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Carnesecca Arena in Queens, New York
St. John's (NY) vs. Manhattan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Manhattan 59, St. John's (NY) 55
Other Big East Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
St. John's (NY) Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Red Storm's +183 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 5.7 points per game) was a result of putting up 65.3 points per game (172nd in college basketball) while allowing 59.6 per contest (59th in college basketball).
- With 63.1 points per game in Big East action, St. John's (NY) averaged 2.2 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (65.3 PPG).
- Offensively the Red Storm played better at home last season, putting up 68.4 points per game, compared to 62.4 per game on the road.
- In 2022-23, St. John's (NY) surrendered 57.8 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, it allowed 62.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.