Stony Brook vs. Holy Cross Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest features the Stony Brook Seawolves (3-0) and the Holy Cross Crusaders (2-1) clashing at Island Federal Credit Union Arena in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 74-55 victory for heavily favored Stony Brook according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on November 19.
Their last time out, the Seawolves won on Wednesday 76-63 over Maryland-Eastern Shore.
Stony Brook vs. Holy Cross Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Island Federal Credit Union Arena in Stony Brook, New York
Stony Brook vs. Holy Cross Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stony Brook 74, Holy Cross 55
Other CAA Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Stony Brook Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Seawolves had a +65 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 2.1 points per game. They put up 67.9 points per game, 125th in college basketball, and gave up 65.8 per contest to rank 221st in college basketball.
- With 70.0 points per game in CAA action, Stony Brook tallied 2.1 more points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (67.9 PPG).
- The Seawolves put up 71.9 points per game in home games last year, compared to 63.6 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 8.3 points per contest.
- Stony Brook surrendered 63.0 points per game at home last season, compared to 68.5 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.