Syracuse vs. Maryland Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest features the Maryland Terrapins (1-2) and the Syracuse Orange (3-0) clashing at Xfinity Center in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 81-67 victory for heavily favored Maryland according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 12:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Orange won their most recent game 80-47 against Coppin State on Wednesday.
Syracuse vs. Maryland Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Xfinity Center in College Park, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports App
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Syracuse vs. Maryland Score Prediction
- Prediction: Maryland 81, Syracuse 67
Other ACC Predictions
- Bucknell vs Louisville
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Rhode Island vs NC State
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
- Boston College vs Providence
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Duke vs Stanford
- South Alabama vs Florida State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Syracuse Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Orange's +209 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 6.3 points per game) was a result of scoring 74.2 points per game (37th in college basketball) while allowing 67.9 per contest (272nd in college basketball).
- In conference action, Syracuse put up fewer points (71.7 per game) than it did overall (74.2) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23, the Orange averaged 6.2 more points per game at home (77.4) than on the road (71.2).
- At home, Syracuse conceded 63.2 points per game last season. Away, it conceded 72.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.